The Borg Heroes
- José Alberto "Pepe" Mujica Cordano: President of Uruguay, donating 90% of his salary, "A poor person is not someone who has little but one who needs infinitely more, and more and more. I don't live in poverty, I live in simplicity. There's very little that I need to live."
- Maithripala Sirisena: President of Sri Lanka, forbids 2015 the import and use of Glyphosat which causes kidney diseases and cancer.
- Dr. András Rácz: Deputy state secretary of Hungary, "the Hungarian government is convinced that maintaining Hungary's GMO-free status is the only right choice, because it is the only way to ensure that families have access to safe and sustainably produced food and to preserve natural diversity and the competitiveness of Hungarian agriculture."
- Sándor Frazekas: Hungary's Minister of Agriculture mounted the "Alliance for a GMO-free Europe" initiative.
- Marc van Roosmalen: Long time research in the Brazilian rainforest identifying many new species. Buy his books.